Halloween was so much fun this year. This was the first year that both girls were big enough to go house to house to trick-or-treat. Elyse has been so excited and planning her costume for months. She wanted to be an all pink princess with a "pink dress, pink cloak, pink crown and pink shoes." Bryn does not like dressing up yet so we had to pick a costume for her that would feel like everyday clothes. And that's how we ended up with Dorothy and Glinda The Good Witch… I mean princess.
I love Elyse's expression and how she's pulling away from Bryn as she starts to cry. This must be how I look when the girls throw a fit in the middle of Target!
Ready for candy!
Is this not the most adorable Dorothy ever?!?!
.
.
Elyse's costume has been worn every day since Halloween, with some minor accessory changes. After we finished trick-or-treating, Elyse helped hand out candy at our house. I heard her say to every little kid that came to the door, "What do you say?!?!" Maybe we said that to her just a few too many times that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment