Elyse went on her 1st Kindergarten field trip and school bus ride this week to the Mesilla Valley Pumpkin Patch. She has been so excited and looking forward to this for weeks.
Leader of the pack, just about to get on the bus.
Elyse's Kindergarten Class 2015
The weather started out beautiful. It was the perfect cool, crisp fall day for the pumpkin patch. Those dark clouds in the back ground were an omen of what was to come though.
Hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.
Elyse & Jena
Each child got to pick out a pumpkin from the patch to take home. Of course these two silly girls wanted "baby" pumpkins. I felt so bad that I wasn't able to take Bryn with us so Elyse helped me pick a pumpkin for her too.
They found a secret tunnel!
It was such a beautiful and fun day that unfortunately ended about 15 minutes after I took this picture with the whole class being stuck outside and unprotected in a massive rain and hail storm. It was a very scary ending for the kiddos and a very stressful one for the parents. I know it was a day she will never forget!









No comments:
Post a Comment