Having three kiddos, one being a newborn, means I don't have nearly as much time to post pictures on the blog. This is a catch up post with recent pictures that I love.
Little teddy bear. We love this sweet hat that Aunt Lilia gave Jax for Christmas!
A friend of mine took this picture of Jax and I at the mom's bible study I go to. I love how sweet and tiny his head looks.
All dressed up but not happy about it. He prefers jammies.
A lazy Saturday morning with Daddy.
Jax loves to sleep on his tummy... and on our bed.
I have a wrap carrier that I use for Jax and Bryn wanted one for her baby too. She's the sweetest little mama!
Bryn's 1st day of ballet. She did great in the class. I would have thought she'd been taking lessons for months!
Elyse's class on Teddy Bear Day. She took the pink teddy bear that Uncle Micheal brought her the day she was born.
Papa snuggles.
Nana snuggles.
How could you not snuggle him?!?!
Mama & Bryn selfie.
Pretty baby boy!
The 100th Day of School
Elyse has been counting up to this since the first day of school and her class was challenged to make a t-shirt that had 100 things on it. Elyse wanted to make one with 100 stars because she is 100 days brighter.
Part of Elyse's Kindergarten class and Mrs. Hardwick with their t-shirts and 100 Day hats.
The sweetest girls in the whole wide world!
They love their baby brother and he loves them!
My heart!
A sleepy time walk.
Tummy time!
Baby Hawk
I still can't believe how much hair Jax has!
So beautiful! I found this selfie on my phone.
Once a month, Elyse's school has Fun Fit Friday where they invite parents and siblings to attend P.E. with their child. Bryn got to go this month and was so excited.














No comments:
Post a Comment