Our happy, smiley, giggly and very chatty Jax is 3 months old! This has been a big month for him. Not only is he talking and smiling more and more, but he started laughing and rolling over!
His 3 month birthday also happened to be on St. Patrick's Day... That's kind of a big deal in this family! We love him in his little Ireland Rugby jersey that Aunt Bridie sent.
Shamrock cupcakes for his 3 monthday.
Watch out Riverdance! He's doing a little Irish jig!
He really wanted to touch that flame!
As my mom said, "Real men wear their leprechaun hats proudly."
This girl loves to hold her baby brother. Luckily he loves it too!
The sweetest baby boy ever!!!
Jax may be three months old but we just finished his room. This is Elyse's old room and Bryn's old crib. I absolutely love how everything turned out! We kept it clean and minimalistic and just sitting in there is so calming.
Daddy painted and mounted three sets of his own antlers. The smallest set was the first deer he ever got when he was 21. I made the cloud and stars mobile and Daddy made the letter J.
Daddy worked so hard on all of the crazy ideas I had for this nursery, including this beautiful reclaimed wood wall with built in Edison lights.
Talking away...
Jax will even imitate sounds he hears.
Talking mid-feed. When I play this video for him, he talks back to himself! His little voice is too sweet!






No comments:
Post a Comment