Saturday, September 17, 2016

Bryn's First Haircut

Of all our babies, we've waited the longest to cut Bryn's hair. Bryn has the most gorgeous, soft ringlets and even though her hair is well down her back when it's wet, it shrinks up when it dries. Bryn has waited so long to have long hair like Elyse and "Elsa braids" so I waited to cut it until I knew that even with a trim, she'd still feel like she has long, girlie hair.

Before

The first snip.

I saved as many of her beautiful curls as I could.


Bryn was actually really excited to get her hair cut because she has seen me cut Elyse's hair several times and was with us when Jax got his first haircut. 

All done!

The morning after...
Bryan worried that her curls would go away when we cut her hair but it looks like they're going to stick around for a while longer!

Bryn was a little less thrilled with her haircut this morning. She asked where her long hair went. Poor baby! I think it looks beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment