This little guy had bronchitis and it completely wiped him out but it didn't stop his smiles.
Barre work for Elyse.
Lundy Fun Run. Elyse ran 35 laps. Bryn ran 36 so she could tell Elyse she did more!
So sweet!
Finally feeling better and ready to play again!
It was so nice to see him this happy again!
I can't get over how long Bryn's legs have gotten!
Showing off her beautiful smile before she had a few teeth pulled to make room for her permanent teeth that are coming in.
I love this group of kids and will miss each one of them when we move.
Praying before lunch.
Bed head!!!
Elyse and Bryn went to a birthday party for their friend Mila that included facials, manicures, make-overs and up-dos. It was so fun!
In line for a manicure.
This girl deserved a strawberry shake after her latest doctor appointment and labs.
Little friends. I wonder what they are talking about...




















No comments:
Post a Comment