It's official... Elyse and Bryn are Cory Cougars! We attended Meet the Teacher night before the school year started so they could be familiar with their classrooms and teachers. Elyse has two teachers this year, Mrs. Clark and Mrs. Weaver and Bryn's teacher is Mrs. Keldin. All three teachers seem fantastic!
Elyse unpacked her school supplies and tried out her new desk.
Bryn got to chose her desk and she picked the one closest to the windows, the air conditioner and the class pet tarantula, Samantha.
Taking a peak at Samantha. They are both more brave than I am!
The First Day
Sweet little Jax was so excited and grabbed his backpack to walk to school with Elyse and Bryn.
There were not as many beaming smiles on the second day of school. Elyse woke up with a bad stomach ache. I thought it was just nerves and made her go anyway but when we got to the playground to line up, she threw up in a bush. I felt terrible.
Feeling a little better and getting some fresh air.
Day three. I love that both girl's teachers post pictures for us to see what the kids are doing throughout the day.
Bryn during reading.
Elyse's class walked to Observatory Park for their annual reading picnic and Jax and I were escorts. She held hands with Faith the whole way. It makes me so happy to see them making new friends. It also makes me happy that they welcomed me as a chaperone even though I had my 2 year old in tow.
Playing during a reading break.
I couldn't get Jax out of the sandpit and Elyse happily played in there with him.
Just waiting for the girls to come home.
I could not get the girls to sleep in for me this summer. Funny, once school starts, this is how I find them every morning after they are supposed to be up getting ready.
Playing just isn't the same without his sisters.





















No comments:
Post a Comment