Bryan, Elyse and Mimi made a trip up to White Sands for Jillian's birthday party... twice. Mimi and I both thought the party was on Saturday. When they got there, they called to find out where to meet everyone and were informed that the party was actually on Sunday. Oops! What can I say, I guess I should read more carefully. Elyse ended up having a great time though. At first she thought the white sand was snow. I remember thinking that as a child too. The life of a Texan!
This is my absolute favorite picture of Bryan and Elyse to date.
Getting her hands and feet dirty.
Daddy was a little bit sore the next day after dragging her up the hill.
I'm pretty sure it was worth the ride down for both of them.
And with Jillian and Lexi.
Daddy building sand castles with his princess.
Mimi, Elyse and Aunt Edie.
The big kids helped her out and stuck her in theirs.
Bryan, Mimi, Aunt Edie and Jeff.
It was a great weekend with Mimi.
No comments:
Post a Comment