Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Collection From The Phone

I've had a bunch of pictures stored on my phone for the past few months that I've been meaning to download. The quality is not good but they are little moments that I want to remember and I want included in our blog book this year. 

 Bored. Bored. Bored. Daddy's birthday dinner.

Elyse has started writing letters and some names.
Mimi, Mama, Dada

A sad goodbye. Laying in her crib one last time before we took it apart and made the big girl bed the only bed in her room. Elyse loved her crib and was in no rush to transition over and that was fine with us! I think it was a little harder for me to see the crib go. I still see her as my itty-bitty baby.

Seeing the world through rose colored glasses.

 Peeeeeeeeeek…

… a boo!

Addicted to Frozen. She's watching the movie on the iPad with her 3D glasses that she saved from when we saw it at the theater. Silly girl!

Bryn rode the little train at the mall for the first time with Elyse and their friends Sam and Nathan. She was thrilled!

 Playing dress-up has begun. Only tutus so far for this little one.

 There is nothing sweeter on a little girl than pig tails.

 Stretching legs at ballet. Picture taken through the lounge window.

Elyse has been getting a lot of practice riding her bike up and down the block with all of the beautiful weather we are having this winter. She's getting a little too fast for me though!

 Manicure!

Bryn's very first manicure. She is so proud of her lavender nails. It melts my heart to see her look at her hands every few minutes and say "Mama, ooh!" as she waves her tiny fingers in the air for me to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment