It really seems like every day since Elyse was born has flown by. I'd give anything to make time slow down and I am trying to savor every minute I can with all three of our babies. We celebrated Jaxon's 5 monthday on Tuesday. I think I say this every month, but this one was a big one. We moved Jax into his own room a couple of weeks ago and he's been sleeping so much better, both at night and nap time. This feels like such a huge accomplishment since he was in the habit of getting up almost every hour and only taking short cat naps for several weeks. Most of the time, he settles right down as soon as I lay him in his crib and pulls his blanket up to his face.

He found his feet this month and he's pretty happy about it.
Jax is so close to sitting up unassisted. He has great upper body strength and can hold himself up for several seconds at a time.
Buuuuut then he eventually falls to the side.
I didn't think it was possible but Jax is drooling even more this month. I don't ever remember the girls drooling as much as he does. He has constantly got either his fingers or a toy in his mouth and is always soaking the front of his shirts. No teeth yet though.
We set up the excersaucer for Jax last weekend. At first he seemed a little overwhelmed by all of the new toys but he really likes it now. He does get frustrated occasionally with the toys he isn't able to put in his mouth.
A 5 Monthday Sunday.
Sitting in the highchair like a big boy with his sisters while they eat their brownie sundays.





No comments:
Post a Comment