Jax had his first trip to the pumpkin patch... in our backyard. I feel bad because we took both Elyse and Bryn to a real pumpkin patch when they were babies but this year has been so busy! The local pumpkin patches are a lot of fun for older children but he would have been miserable outside in the sun and heat and sitting in a prickly patch. So, I made my own little photo op for him in our yard with a few pumpkins and I'm so glad I did because every picture turned out adorable!
9 Little Pumpkins
I set all of the pumpkins up in the morning and the girls wanted to get one picture with him before they left for school. Three sweet babies!
Here comes the sun!
For some reason, Jax decided it was funny to lick the white pumpkin and overtime I would tell him no, he would laugh and laugh.
Licking the pumpkin is a fun game!
So handsome!
And happy!
Look at those two teethies!
This picture makes me want to pick him up and squeeze him!
He got tired of sitting still so I spread the pumpkins out for him to play with and walk around.














No comments:
Post a Comment