Sunday, February 26, 2017

Lots Of Catching Up

I haven't posted any pictures since Christmas which means I have a lot of catching up to do! Life just keeps getting busier and busier, but the cute moments and wonderful memories never stop and these are some of my favorites from the past few months. 

I told Jax that Aunt Lilia was coming over. He ran to the window, climbed into the chair and watched for her. He loves when we have visitors!

The girls got gift cards to get their nails done for Christmas so we had a Mommy/Daughter date at the nail salon. This is quickly becoming one of their favorite things to do!

Bryn is getting more and more brave at gymnastics. She's like her Daddy, and does not like heights but she did so well on the balance beam this night!

They do love each other!!!

My big girl!

 She's doing so well without training wheels!

Bryn does a great job keeping up with her big sister.


The "Pajama Bandit."

Feeling sleepy...

But still smiling!


Silly baby!

Elyse and Bryn dressed poor Jax up in one of their tutus but he got the blush and make-up all by himself. That's life with two big sisters, I guess!

Always and forever happy and smiling!

A picture with his Mama.

The girls had their first sleep over by themselves at Nana & Papa's house. They had a blast and while they were there, Jax enjoyed having Mommy and Daddy all to himself.  We even had a little breakfast date!

Nom nom nom!

Sleepy girls reading bedtime stories with Daddy.

Watching Saturday morning cartoons together.

I just found this on my phone. I love seeing the pictures they take when I'm not paying attention, especially the ones they take of themselves!

No, he's not stuck. Jax goes in and out of the front door of the Barbie house getting toys and hiding things from his sisters.

It's very rare that he doesn't jump up in his crib when I walk into his room and turn on the light.

Now I know why his blanket is always soaked when I get him up!

Elyse and Bryn created their own recipe for a snack they wanted to try. Elyse's was animal crackers, topped with yogurt and an M&M. Then we put them in the freezer.

 Super cute!

 Bryn's recipe was animal crackers topped with yogurt and sprinkles. 

They were pretty proud of their creations!

It's been a rough February with so much illness going through our family. I feel like we have been trapped inside and unable to do anything fun for an entire month. The weather warmed up a little and Jax was so happy to be back outside and in his swing. 

And the girls were ecstatic to be able to get out and play!

Even Jax got to go up in the playhouse.

This picture is blurry but so funny- wearing his Superman t-shirt with a Wonder Woman headband.

Since everyone has been sick, it's been a battle of keeping the kids away from each other. Ordinarily, Jax likes his space but he was desperate for some Bryn love and kept plopping himself in her lap everywhere she sat down.

I don't think she minded one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment