I was supposed to have my monthly rotation where I help out in Elyse's class all day but her teacher ended up canceling it this week. Elyse was really upset that I wasn't going to be up at school so I ate lunch with her on Friday. It's so fun to be able to see her at school.
Jena, Allison & Elyse
Friday night was the Lundy Elementary Family Dance. The theme this year was "Super Heros." Of course our girls own every princess dress imaginable and zero super hero gear but we were able to pull something together with a couple of capes and masks and they were very happy with their outfits.
Bryn, Allison & Elyse
The kids had to make name tags when we got to the dance using a chart of letters. The initial of their first name gave them their new first name and the initial of their last name gave them their new last name. Bryn was Night Crusader and Elyse was Spider Crusader.
Jax loved dancing to all of the music!
Elyse had a great time dancing with her friends.
And Bryn had a great time dancing with her Elyse and Allison's sister!
I can't believe this little girl will be in Kindergarten next year!









No comments:
Post a Comment