Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Catching up again...

It seems like the older Elyse, Bryn and Jax get, the crazier our schedule gets and I find myself constantly scrambling to catch up with everything. So, it's not surprising that I'm doing another post full of catch up pictures from the last couple of months but these are just too sweet and cute to leave out.
 This boy is a puzzle genius! Doing puzzles is one of his very favorite things to do. He loves taking all kinds of things apart and putting them back together, just like Daddy and Papa.

Just saving this little treat for later.

Gorgeous girl with a fresh haircut.

Love those curls and those cheeks!

Jax having a popsicle for the first time.

Yummy!

College shirt day at Lundy - one girl representing Mama and the other Daddy.

One last meet up with Ray before he moved to NYC.


Always sleepy!

Two peas in a pod.

Make-up by Bryn.

Make-up by Elyse.


Bryn's first Fun Fit Friday at Lundy.

We ran laps together.

My boys.


Elyse decided to dress KCee up like a ballerina.

He cooked and stirred his heart out while I made muffins in the kitchen.

Running to give me kisses.


Cutie!

I'm starting to see some similarities...

Grandma and Elyse looking through bridal magazines for Aunt Lilia.

Bryn put a post it note on almost every single page.

Helen Kate, Jax and Evie after MOPS.



I love this boy!


Where's KCee?

Elyse's exhibition class to show what she's learned this month.

Time for a haircut!!!

This is the first time Jax sat by himself in the chair.

He was quite calm and happy with his sucker.

He even let Tony hold him!


Ready for church.

My big boy walking into the nursery all by himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment