Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Elyse & Bryn's Annual Stats

I took Elyse and Bryn to the doctor for their 5 year and 3 year well checks. I postponed Elyse's appointment a month because Bryn is terrified of going to the doctor, with good reason, and I thought that having her big sister there getting a check-up at the same time might help ease her fears a little. Elyse was so brave for me and went first with her check-up so Bryn could see that it wasn't going to hurt. Then Bryn had her turn and she did great too. What a relief! Poor little Bryn wasn't expecting the vaccine at the end though...



Both Elyse and Bryn grew three inches this year! 

Elyse's 5 Year Stats
Height: 44 inches (74%)
Weight: 40 pounds 12 ounces (50%)

Bryn's 3 Year Stats
Height: 38 1/2 inches (77%)
Weight: 33 pounds 6 ounces (72%)

No comments:

Post a Comment