This beautiful baby boy just celebrated his half birthday! This month, Jax began sitting up unassisted, rolling all over the crib and floor, speeding through the house in his walker, standing by himself if he's holding onto the table or crib (and he's very close to pulling himself up to stand), waving hello and bye bye when others wave at him and sleeping much, much better. For the most part, he has only gotten up once a night to feed for the past couple of weeks. Jax has become the wiggliest, squirmiest baby to try to hold because he is desperate to get moving and to keep up with his sisters. He reaches for people he recognizes now when he's sitting down or being held and wants to go to someone. It melts my heart every time he reaches for me! Elyse and Bryn are still his greatest entertainment. He thinks they are hysterical and his eyes are glued to them at all times.
There were so many cute teddy bear pictures this month because he is sitting up so well.
Yay for cake!
Jax reached down and swiped a big fist full of cake and then looked horrified when he realized something gooey was all over his hand.
I decided to attempt to take Jax's 6 month portraits by myself instead of hiring someone to do it for us. I love how they turned out! Now I just need to take some of all three kids together. I know that will be much more challenging.
I love his expression in this picture. I think he's wondering when Mama is going to be done taking his picture.
Happy, happy baby boy!
Our happy little baby was not so happy after his six month well check. Four vaccines left him feeling completely miserable. Sweet little Elyse can't stand when Jax is upset or not feeling well.
Jax's 6 Month Stats
Weight: 20 pounds (83%)
Length: 28 3/4 inches (95%)
Head: 44 1/2 centimeters (84%)



No comments:
Post a Comment