Thursday, July 21, 2016

Jax's Big Day

Jax had a very big day on Wednesday. He got his first hair cut and took his first bath in the big tub. It was all very exciting!

A few "before" pictures so I can always remember his baby hair. He really needed a trim!

 Even when we wet his hair and combed it down, he'd get these crazy little wavy pieces sticking out. 

Bryn and her "baby budder."



Before the cut.

We went to Margie, the woman who cuts Papa's hair, for Jax's first haircut. I figured since Papa and Jax pretty much have the same hairstyle, she'd be able to do a good job.

I love how sweet the back of his head is with his little swirl! Bryn and Elyse watched ever snip intently.


The first little pieces. My poor baby looks worried.


He's wondering exactly how long this is going to take.


Happy to be done!

Big boy in the big tub!



It was a quick bath because we had to get the girls into bed but Jax was so happy to have so much room to be able to splash and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment