Another month has flown by and Jax is 8 months old. Every night before I fall asleep, I remind myself that tomorrow we need to slow down, enjoy this time and soak it all in. While I may not actually accomplish that every day, I am enjoying these precious moments with him being so little. I know he'll be big in a blink.

Jax still loves to sleep on his tummy with his bottom up in the air.
There is so much love between these three and it melts my heart every single day.
When you are the only boy with two older sisters, you get burried in a pile of princess dresses and dress up clothes. He never stood a chance.
I think Jax must be teething again and his new favorite chew toy is his little tongue.
Jax started taking baths in the big tub this month and has taken a few with his sisters too. Elyse and Bryn love having him in there for bath time but sometimes it gets a little too wild.
Mommy just can't get enough of my littlest squish!
Something scared him and he started crying. I'm not sure if it was the fire on the candle or all of us singing... probably the singing.
Jax has the best personality. He is still the happiest, smiliest baby.







No comments:
Post a Comment