I can't believe school will be starting again in just a few days. I'm not ready for this summer to be over and I'm pretty sure, even though they are excited to go to school, they aren't ready for it to be over yet either. We've had so much fun together this summer. Elyse and Bryn have gotten along extremely well with relatively little fighting. They've loved playing together and helping me take care of Jax. He will miss his sisters and all of their entertainment when they are in school. So will I!!!
Goofing around at swim lessons.
Backyard water fight.
Posing in Mommy's sun hat.
Bryn loves to strike a pose for pictures.
Eve will be leaving for college at UNT tomorrow. We can't imagine not having her around all the time. It's going to be a very difficult adjustment for us all and I know she will be homesick too. I took this picture of the kids and framed it for her to put in her dorm room. These three babies are going to miss their Evie!
We included these silly pictures in the frame behind the sweet one just in case Eve needs something to make her laugh or smile one day.
We've been working with Elyse to teach her how to ride without training wheels. She is doing fantastic!
Bryn got a bike upgrade. Nana and Papa bought her a brand new, bigger bike and she loves it! Look at Elyse go!








No comments:
Post a Comment