Jax had to step in and give the cable guy a hand.
Elyse got a larger bike and has been riding up and down my parents street without training wheels.
This little one always wants to keep up with her sister so she started riding without training wheels too!
Selecting colors for Aunt Nancy's house.
Cheeks!
Cheese!
Not feeling so great.
Snuggles.
At the Lundy Elementary STEM fair.
Gabby surprised Bryn.
Elyse's group project on cloud formation.
He didn't make it to nap time.
Bryn with her shadow drawing.
I love seeing the progress the girls have made in ballet this year!
Meow!
Jax had his first dental cleaning and he did fantastic!
Goofy girl!
Taking the pups for a ride.
The girls went to the zoo for their friend Allison's birthday.
This little stinker helped himself to the brightest lipstick sample he could find while I paid for my mascara at Ulta. He was pretty proud of himself. I was pretty proud too... it was only on his lips!
Sitting like a guy.
KCee Cutie



































No comments:
Post a Comment