Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Cutie Patootie Jax

This baby boy... I just can't handle the cuteness! I took him outside for a little walk one afternoon when he was being a little fussy. He found this enormous leaf and would not put it down. The pictures do not do it justice. It was literally as big as his head!


He wasn't fussy anymore after he found his giant leaf.


I took Jax to get his hair trimmed but he refused to hold still. I had to do a little bribing with a chocolate chip cookie. He still wouldn't hold still but he was very happy!

Sleeping so sweetly!

Usually Jax wakes up as soon as I open his bedroom door (if not as soon as I turn on the lamp) but he was extra tired this day and slept through it all. I watched him sleep for at least five minutes. These sweet sleeping moments are too rare.

This manger was my mother's when she was a little girl. It was always up in our house when I was a child and my sister and I would play with it for hours. Eve grew up playing with it and for the past 6 years our girls have gotten to continue that tradition. Jax saw it for the first time and was instantly drawn to the little figurines inside... such a great tradition for so many generations!

Jax really doesn't like it when Bryn takes a nap. He bangs on her door and he will make several trips down the hall to find toys that he can slide under trying to bribe her to come out and play. 

Where's my baby???

There he is!!!

Cute kid problems... when your eyes match your sweater perfectly!

Whenever we are all sitting at the table, the girls will tell him, "Wrinkle your nose, Jax!" and he does this every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment