Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Thanksgiving & Time With Family

I was able to help out in Elyse's class again the Friday before Thanksgiving. I love this time, seeing her during the day and how she is at school and getting to enjoy lunch with her.

I don't think there is anything at Hobby Lobby that this girl doesn't want. It runs in the family!

Snuggling with Daddy and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.


Jax really enjoyed his first Thanksgiving. He got to sample some of the yummy food and loved all of the extra attention from family.

Cousin Lili showed Bryn and Elyse how to use Snapchat.

Elyse and Bryn helped me decorate the Christmas tree. Jax "helped" by pulling everything off.

Family game night. Elyse was the big winner of the night.


Bryn was ready for her first school picture day!

She's always loved to give side eye!

And she has this pose perfected!

No comments:

Post a Comment